Monday, June 2, 2008

you do NOT fuck with carrie bradshaw.

yesterday, alyssa and I saw the sex and the city movie. it was wonderful. it really stayed true to the show. it was hilarious, but of course also had the required "awwww" moments and serious problems. I highly recommend it to anyone who is at least vaguely familiar with the show. I think people who've never seen the show would probably catch on eventually, but it's not as enjoyable if you don't know what events transpired before the movie. oh, and the soundtrack is excellent.

anyway, I've been completely unsuccessful in the job hunt. I guess I'm just gonna go work at abercrombie & fitch. blah. but I'm really excited for all these concerts I'm going to this summer :)

6/17: adele with max
7/2: coldplay with sasha
7/29: joshua radin?????

I'm sorry I don't update often. nothing much is really going on in my life right now that's worth blogging about. I've been on stickam with chris a lot lately; I guess that's blog-worthy. and grace is coming soon! so is joe! woooo.

okay, I'm going to kelly's soon to watch the premiere of the search for elle woods. maybe I'll update about that later?

kaybye <3

UPDATE
OMG. we're so pissed they cut rachel. she was so fucking fierce.

2 comments:

Max Kaplan said...

ugh, she was fierce, but she was not elle! she would have been a good vivienne or something.

Kelly Watana Wilson said...

on joshua radin: for realzzz?? love.

on rachel aka "#15": she totes was maj fierce. bitches don't know what's good for them. fuck rianhonononobonono.