Saturday, June 21, 2008

I don't walk. I have people for that.

LAST NIGHT. I went to see The Visit, a Terrence McNally/Kander and Ebb show that is not very well-known. um, it was amazing. it was starring the incomparable Chita Rivera and the legendary George Hearn. I went with Alyssa and her family, and their friend Michael was in the cast. of course, we hung out with him afterwards. he's awesome. THEN chita rivera came out of the theater. some people got a few pictures with her, but she was basically on a mad dash to the elevator. I rushed over there, took like a year to get my camera out (while her personal assistant was bitching at me), and got a picture with her. OMGGGG. and THEN, George Hearn came over and hung out with us for about an hour. it was so amazing. we all got a group shot with him. oh, and then we hung out with the guy who played either Lenny or Benny (I dunno which). he gave alyssa, ali, and me advice about making it in theatre and shit. it was pretty awesome. we didn't get a picture with him, though.

best night ever? I'd say so.

here are the pictures:



No comments: